We’re so excited to bring to you, The Viewing Center Podcast
The first ever Football and sports podcast produced in Nigeria “The Viewing Center” will officially premiere on Wednesday, 16th of January, 2019.
In this show hosted By Odumu Tega, we’ll discuss anything and everything to do with Football and sports in general- news, previews, analysis predictions, transfer rumors, opinions, etc. Basically, everything exciting in Football happens on THE VIEWING CENTER PODCAST
Your host Tega will try to make sense of all the previous weekend’s action, give predictions and offer previews on upcoming events and also on controversial topics on football twitter and on the continent with guests on the show
The Viewing Center will have episodes twice a week and will also include monthly giveaways to our listeners. With 360nobs being our first media partners
Follow The Viewing Center Podcast on twitter by clicking this LINK. For inquiries and partnership details email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a podcast?
A podcast is a series of audio recordings that you can download or stream from the Internet. This means you can listen whenever you want. Most podcasts are “shows” with episodes regularly released every 1-2 weeks, or sometimes even every day.
A podcasting app or program can be used to find a specific podcast and play the episodes. If you “subscribe” to a podcast, you’ll be able to easily see when new episodes of the podcast are available.
Do I have to pay anything to listen?
Nope! Listening to or subscribing to most podcasts — including mine — is free.
How can I listen to the podcast?
Here are three different ways you can listen to the podcast, and you can mix and match them if you like. If you have a smartphone, I recommend using that to listen, because then you can listen while walking or otherwise moving about.
Stream the audio by clicking the play button on the episode page:
- Each podcast episode will be published on an episode page on this site.
- Whether you view the page on a computer or mobile device, you’ll see a “player” near the top of the page. Press play to stream the audio.
- Note: With this method, you can only listen while connected to the Internet. To download episodes, you’ll need to use a podcasting app or iTunes on your computer.
Listen using the iTunes application on a Mac or PC computer:
- iTunes is a free Apple program available for both Mac and PC. Download it here if you don’t already have it.
- Find the The Viewing Center podcast in iTunes by:
- Clicking this link from any web browser on your computer, then clicking “View in iTunes.” This should open the iTunes application and show you the podcast right away.
- Alternative: within the iTunes application itself, click “iTunes Store” and then enter “The Viewing Center” into the search box in the upper right corner.
- You will then see the episodes and you can stream them.
- If you subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, it will save episodes and you can play them while offline.
Listen with your smartphone or tablet:
- For iOS (e.g. Apple device) users: iPhones and iPads now come with a Podcasts app pre-installed.
- Search the Podcasts app for “The Viewing Center.” Once the app finds it, it will show you the latest episodes and you can listen to them.
- Subscribe to the podcast to make it easy to find next time you open the Podcasts app.
- For more on how to use the iOS Podcasts app, see here.
- If you have an older device and don’t see the Podcasts app, you can install it by using the iTunes store app on your device.
- For Android users (Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.):
- You’ll need to download a podcasting app from the Google Play store. Consider Player FM; it has no ads and is free to use until you subscribe to more than 20 podcasts.
- Use the search box to find “The Viewing Center.” You should then be able to view episodes and listen to them.
- Subscribe to the podcast to make it easy to find the recent episodes.
The post Nigeria’s First Ever Football Podcast “The Viewing Center” Set For January Launch appeared first on 360Nobs.com.