LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Barcelona are considering Ronald Koeman and Erik ten Hag for the managerial role at Camp Nou next season but current coach Ernesto Valverde could yet continue for a third season at the Catalan club.
- Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon wants to join Tottenham over Manchester United this summer.
- Mesut Ozil has played down the chance of him leaving Arsenal this summer.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed Manchester United’s coaching set-up will remain as it is for the 2019-20 campaign.
- The former Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra is being linked with a return to English football.
- Manchester City claim they have provided “comprehensive proof” that they haven’t broken UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules, as the prospect of being banned from the Champions League looms over them.
- Everton could send Jonjoe Kenny out on loan next season.
- Steve Harper has stepped down from his post as Newcastle United’s goalkeeping coach with the club’s Academy.
- Sunderland are close to sealing a deal that would see former Celtic talent spotter John Park join the club’s transfer team ahead of the summer transfer window.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Nathan Redmond has been told he is one of a handful of core players Ralph Hasenhuttl wants to build his new look Southampton side around.
- Bermuda U20 international Kane Crichlow has signed for Watford Under 23s on a two-year contract, the club has confirmed.
- Javi Gracia currently has no plans to switch Watford for Spain, although the head coach admits he will return to his home country one day in the future.
- Former Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez is happy at Manchester City, despite limited opportunities this season.
- New Schalke coach David Wagner is planning to take Huddersfield Town defender Mathias Jorgensen to the Bundesliga.
- Brighton have yet to receive permission from Swansea to open talks with new manager target Graham Potter.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Marcelo Bielsa has named Pontus Jansson as Leeds United’s top performer this season.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Chris Coleman is battling to save his job in the Far East after angry fans of struggling Hebei China Fortune turned on the former Wales manager demanding the club fire him.
- Derby County transfer ‘target’ Christian Walton has said he is open to a return to Wigan Athletic.
- Middlesbrough are weighing up a move for speedy Dutch winger Sheraldo Becker.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City could be forced to let star winger Kamil Grosicki leave the KCOM Stadium on a free transfer this summer in a bid to cut costs ahead of the 2019-20 season.
NORWICH EVENING NEWS
- Timm Klose has other options but admitted a Premier League return with Norwich City tops his list.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.