- RB Leipzig manager Ralf Rangnick has warned Timo Werner that Liverpool may not be the right move for him – pointing to Naby Keita’s struggles at Anfield this season.
- Hertha Berlin sporting director Michael Preetz wants to keep Marko Grujic beyond the end of this season.
- Yannick Bolasie has told Belgian media Romelu Lukaku urged him to join Anderlecht on Deadline Day.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United could face competition for reported managerial target Mauricio Pochettino as Chelsea are said to be considering sacking Maurizio Sarri.
- Fred has posted a cryptic message on social media as he continues to struggle for game-time at Manchester United.
- Christian Benteke says he is ready to form a strike partnership with Michy Batshuayi at Crystal Palace.
- Eden Hazard believes Gonzalo Higuain has the ability to score on a regular basis for Chelsea after the striker opened his account against Huddersfield.
- Vincent Janssen will be added to Tottenham’s Premier League squad, even though he hasn’t played for Spurs since August 2017
- Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley is expected to clarify where the club stand with Peter Kenyon in due course.
- Aston Villa have been backed to make a move for Swansea City defender Mike van der Hoorn in the summer – when the player in question becomes a free agent.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Bryan Oviedo’s move to West Bromwich Albion failed due to the relevant paperwork not being submitted on time.
- Chelsea have had scouts watching RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate.
- Adrien Silva is “very happy” to be at Monaco, temporarily ending his Leicester City nightmare.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United transfer target Daniel James was left out of Swansea City’s 2-0 defeat to Bristol City on Saturday because he “needed to clear his head.”
- Former Derby County boss Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Belgian Second Division club OH Leuven.
- Martin O’Neill says Nottingham Forest will work hard to ensure their clutch of loan signings all have the right “mindset” to flourish at the City Ground.
- Peter Crouch admitted his move to Burnley has left him feeling like a kid again and he is eyeing up an extended Turf Moor stay.
- Ipswich Town youngster Corrie Ndaba has been offered a professional contract with the club.
- Mark Robins plans on getting David Meyler as many minutes as possible so that Coventry City can begin to benefit from his quality.
- Hopes of a swift resolution to takeover talks at Bolton Wanderers are starting to fade.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- New England Revolution are interested in QPR defenders Niko Hamalainen and Giles Phillips
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.