The UK’s death toll from coronavirus across all settings rose to 37,837 yesterday.
It comes after another 377 people were announced to have died by the Department for Health.
The new figure includes deaths in all settings, including care homes.
Meanwhile, the Government announced that their ‘test, track and trace’ system will be put into place from today.
- Official UK death toll rises to 37,837 after another 377 die
- Petition for Dominic Cummings to be sacked set to hit 1,000,000 signatures
- Schools and shops to start re-opening from Monday
- Boris Johnson says people can meet in bubbles of six after UK passes five tests
- Dominic Cummings did break coronavirus rules but ‘won’t face criminal action’
Here, we bring you the live updates on the latest news, developments and guidance on the Covid-19 pandemic.