Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says Celtic have rejected a “significant offer” for star striker Moussa Dembele.
Dembele, 22, missed training with his side in order to discuss with the Parkhead board about his future amid interest from Ligue 1 side Lyon.
Dembele missed the second leg of the Europa League play-off against Suduva at Celtic Park on Thursday night.
The forward, who moved to the Scottish champions from Fulham two seasons ago, has also been linked with a move to Marseille.
Before the game Rodgers told BBC Scotland: “At some point he will go.
“Hopefully it is all resolved by tomorrow. When it comes so late in the day, it’s so difficult to get the quality in.”
Rodgers also confirmed his interest in Youssouf Mulumbu.
The 31-year-old former West Brom midfielder, who left Kilmarnock in May, was at Celtic Park earlier on Thursday.
“We’ve been on the lookout for an aggressive number eight,” said Rodgers. “Hopefully he gets through a medical this evening.
“He was exceptional for Kilmarnock. He fits the profile and has the experience. It’s a really good move for us.”
Latest Celtic FC News