Brand Finance have announced their annual report on the most valuable and strongest football brands.
It’s the world’s leading independent brand valuation consultancy and they pride themselves on their independence, transparency, technical credibility, and expertise.
Others trust them, so we will too when it comes to their evaluation of top clubs across the globe.
Considering their performance in both financial and non-financial metrics, Brand Finance have worked out their top 50, which they have put into an annual full of analysis and insight.
But for those of us who can’t get the coffee table book, they have released their figures for the top 10 most valuable football brands and you can see them below.
Man City book Wembley hotel for night before every cup final… for next season
FA Cup final prize money: How much will Man City and Watford pocket at Wembley?
Ed Woodward is ‘the bland leading the bland’ at Man United, blasts Simon Jordan
Sheffield United ‘funded by loan from Osama bin Laden’s family’
When is the Nations League finals? England face Netherlands, date and kick-off times
Least used Premier League away and third kits, including Man United and Liverpool
England squad named for Nations League finals with surprise call-up
Woodward calls it a ‘turbulent season’ but has positive news for Man United fans
Why Ian Wright is going to be ‘bantered’ by son if Chelsea win Europa League
‘Shambles’ – Arsenal fans mock UEFA for using Suarez in Europa League final posters
Derby’s win at Leeds ‘up there with Liverpool and Spurs comebacks’ – Grayson
Matteo: Leeds too nice and lack leaders, while Lampard outwitted Bielsa
10. Tottenham Hotspur – 2019 Brand Value = £652million
9. Arsenal – 2019 Brand Value = £761million
8. Paris Saint-Germain – 2019 Brand Value = £786million
7. Chelsea – 2019 Brand Value = £832million
6. Liverpool – 2019 Brand Value = £1.024billion
5. Manchester City – 2019 Brand Value = £1.079billion
4. Bayern Munich – 2019 Brand Value = £1.130billion
3. Barcelona – 2019 Brand Value = £1.198billion
2. Manchester United – 2019 Brand Value = £1.266billion
1. Real Madrid – 2019 Brand Value = £1.416billion